About the program
This comprehensive program offers you the opportunity to broaden your perspective on salient organization management responsibilities and skills.
This program enables you to leverage your existing career and educational experiences to move into management positions. You will take a series of carefully selected business courses that will build and enhance your skills in critical areas of management such as finance, marketing, human resources, and leadership. These courses are designed to enhance your employability and career advancement.
*This program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training
International students must have a valid study permit and be a graduate of a recognized two-or-three-year post-secondary program/university degree.
All applicants from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate adequate English language proficiency demonstrated through:
- IELTS score 6.5, no band less than 6.0 in the past 24 months
- or obtain the minimum score of 70% on the Hanson English Placement Test (EPT)
- Or, successfully completing the Hanson EAP program with a minimum grade of 70%
- Graduate of a recognized 2 or 3-year post-secondary program, and provide transcripts from Diploma/Degree
*Subject to change
Managerial Economics (MOG1001, 4 credits)
Financial Decision Making (MOG1002, 3 credits)
Managerial Communications (MOG1003, 4 credits)
Business Ethics and CSR (MOG100445, 3 credits)
Organizational Behaviour & HRM (MOG1005, 3 credits)
Acc. for Non-Financial Managers (ACC7300, 4 credits)
Marketing Strategy (MOG1006, 4 credits)
Data Analysis Using Excel (MOG1007, 3 credits)
Business Strategy (MOG1008, 4 credits)
New Venture Creation (MOG1009, 4 credits)
Negotiation and Leadership (MOG1010, 3 credits)
Legal Aspects of Business (MOG1011, 3 credits)
- Does not include a $400 non-refundable application fee.
- Fees do not include books (unless specifically noted), supplies or living costs.
- Fees do include medical insurance ($275) and ancillary fees ($414.40) per semester