A Message From Our CEO
Important notice regarding COVID-19 from Shouyi Ma, President & CEO
To all members of Hanson Community:
As the COVID-19 situation is unfolding around the world, we know you may have concerns. I assure you that Hanson is taking every precaution to ensure our staff, students, and communities’ safety. This situation is constantly evolving, and we are committed to providing you with up to date information on how we will maintain a safe environment for both work and study. We hope the following steps taken give you confidence in the actions Hanson is taking on your behalf.
At Hanson, we are taking several measures to prepare our campus for the impact of COVID-19 in our local communities.
- Starting from Monday, March 16th, all Hanson learning will be converted to Remote Learning. We believe this is the most responsible approach given the circumstances and allows us to continue to provide an education to our students.
- Enhanced cleaning at all our campuses, with a focus on high-traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- Cancellation of all College business-related international travel and strict guidelines for any necessary travel.
- Participation of Hanson staff in any external public events and gatherings in the BC area has been suspended until further notice.
- On-campus public events (Hanson hosted and those hosted by external parties) are suspended until further notice.
The Hanson team is committed to providing the type of leadership you need during this time. I want to assure you that we will continue to be the Hanson that you are proud of.
My team and I will keep communication channels open throughout this challenging time. Thank you all for being part of the Hanson Community.
President & CEO, Hanson Education Group