As you know, the situation with COVID-19 is rapidly changing. Hanson College B.C. is taking all the proactive steps to protect our students and to help stop the spread of the virus. Starting Sunday, March 15, all classes will be moved online to Schoology. We will send instructions about exams in the next few days. Please read this response carefully for more information:
Why are we moving classes online? Are we safe?
- Moving courses online is a proactive step to protect students and stop the spread of the virus. At this time, there are no reported cases of COVID-19 in the Hanson community.
Is the campus closed?
- Yes. All campuses and classrooms will remain closed until further notice. Staff are available on email for all your questions and concerns.
How will I finish my courses?
- Your instructors will move all coursework to Schoology.
- You need to check Schoology daily and stay up-to-date with readings and assignments.
How will I write exams?
- We are still working on a plan for exams and will update all students in the comings days.
- Check your email regularly for updates. Update your email address and phone number in CampusLogin today!
I am doing my field placement right now. Will I be able to finish?
- Please contact the Academic department for further questions about field placements.
- We will work with you so you can finish your placement.
I’m in my last semester. Will I still graduate?
- Yes. If you complete all of your courses successfully, you will still graduate.
- Graduation is still scheduled for July 17, 2020. We will notify you if this changes.
I have more questions. Who can I ask?
- If you have other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As the situation is changing daily, we may not have answers to all questions, but we are here to help.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through your questions and concerns. We are committed to protecting the health and safety of all Hanson College community members, and will continue to provide updates regularly.
For more Frequently Asked Questions regarding COVID-19, please see our FAQs.