At Hanson College B.C., students are eligible to scholarships once they are registered and enrolled in a program.Please note that first semester, Scheduled Break, and graduating students (on their first or last semester for their program of study) are not eligible to participate.Scholarship of ExcellenceThis scholarship is awarded to students who have shown a GPA of 3.5 or higher for the current semester; who are active in school events; and who have good conduct (no incident reports). Selection will be based on students who meet the criteria and will be selected by the Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship of Excellence for Self-Discipline – $500
- Scholarship of Excellence for Improvement – $500
- Scholarship of Excellence for Participation – $500
- Scholarship of Excellence for Academics – $500
- Scholarship of Distinction – $1000
- Principal’s Scholarship of Distinction – $2000